Daniel Santos Permitted to Resign Following Outside Business Allegations
Daniel Santos (CRD #:6427171), a formerly registered broker, was recently permitted to resign from his position at PFS Investments after a firm review of his outside business activities. This is according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 19, 2022.
FINRA Rules 3270 and 2010
Violations of FINRA Rule 3270 also constitute a violation of FINRA Rule 2010, which requires registered representatives to observe high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Daniel Santos has two businesses listed in the Outside Business Activity of his detailed BrokerCheck report.
- Selling investment-related products for companies affiliated with PFS Investments
- Receiving non-investment related compensation from Primerica Client Services for referrals of home security and automation products as well as other home-related products
If Daniel Santos solicited you for investments in an outside business, contact Kurta Law right away: (877) 600-0098.
Daniel Santos has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Besides PFS Investments, Daniel Santos has not worked with any other firm.
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have been victimized after working with Daniel Santos, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.