Daniel Fugiel Terminated by Deutsche Bank Securities
Daniel Fugiel (CRD #: 2685120) has been fired by Deutsche Bank Securities. This disclosure appears on his BrokerCheck record, accessed on October 9, 2023. Keep reading if you have questions about his alleged conduct.
On August 14, 2023, Deutsche Bank Securities fired Daniel Fugiel following allegations that a concern had been raised regarding a failure to follow the Personal Account Dealing Policy and Code of Conduct.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Failures to uphold codes of conduct may violate this rule.
Daniel Fugiel has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 99TO Operations Professional Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
During his 18 years of experience, he has registered with five firms:
- Deutsche Bank Securities (CRD #: 2525)
- J.P. Morgan Securities (CRD #: 79)
- NYLife Securities (CRD #: 5167)
- MML Investors Services (CRD #: 10409)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Daniel Fugiel and have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm that exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.