Colton Jacob Fired from Steward Partners Investment Solutions
Colton Jacob (CRD #: 6602283), a broker formerly registered with Steward Partners Investment Solutions, was fired from that firm, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 15, 2023. Read on to learn more about his alleged conduct as a broker.
Termination from Steward Partners Investment Solutions
On December 28, 2022, Colton Jacob was fired from Steward Partners Investment Solutions after the firm allegedly determined that he violated firm policies concerning outside business activities.
FINRA Rule 3270
FINRA Rule 3270 requires brokers to inform their firm and receive approval for any business activities they engage in beyond their firm.
Other business activities
Colton Jacob’s detailed BrokerCheck report lists the following outside business activities:
- Registered investment adviser (RIA) with Steward Partners Global Advisory and Steward Partners Investment Advisory.
- Passive investor in Steward Partners Holdings.
- Owner and RIA with Praetorian Private Wealth.
- RIA for Praetorian Wealth Management at Steward Partners, a partnership between the two firms.
- Primary beneficiary and manager of brokerage accounts for a client.
Colton Jacob has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Steward Partners Investment Solutions (CRD#:1254)
- Raymond James Financial Services (CRD#:6694)
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services (CRD#:19616)
- AXA Advisors (CRD#:6627)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Colton Jacob and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.