Christopher Cavallaro Allegedly Recommended Unsuitable Investments
Christopher Cavallaro (CRD #: 2125009), a broker registered with LPL Financial, allegedly made unsuitable investment recommendations, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 29, 2023. Investors may also have worked with him through Integrated Wealth Concepts. Read on if you have questions about his alleged conduct as a broker.
In three pending disputes filed from April 2022 to January 2023, investors allege that Christopher Cavallaro recommended unsuitable oil & gas investments. One of these disputes seeks $75,000 in damages.
On January 22, 2019, an investor alleged that Christopher Cavallaro recommended an investment in Future Income Payments, LLC (FIP) and that FIP stopped making payments under the agreement with the client. The investor received a settlement of $100,000.
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to tailor their investment recommendations to suit investors’ profiles. Brokers must examine the information provided in an investor’s profile, including:
- Financial goals
- Risk tolerance
- Time horizon (i.e., how long the investor intends to hold the investment)
- Investing experience
- Tax status
Investors who rely on brokers for recommendations may be able to recoup their losses by seeking out FINRA arbitration.
Christopher Cavallaro has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Christopher Cavallaro is a registered broker in 23 states and a registered investment adviser in Florida, Massachusetts, and Texas.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Lincoln Financial Advisors (CRD#:3978)
- The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (CRD#:2580)
- VeraVest Investment Advisors (CRD#:105796)
- VeraVest Investments (CRD#:3960)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Christopher Cavallaro and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.