Bryce Herman Involved in $5 Million Unsuitability Dispute
Bryce Herman (CRD #: 4306276), a broker and investment advisor registered with UBS Financial Services, is facing an unsuitability dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 20, 2022.
On December 3, 2021, Bryce Herman was named in an investor dispute alleging unsuitability regarding his client’s accounts he managed between April 2007 and November 2008. The investor is seeking $5,000,000一the case is still pending.
What is Unsuitability?
Unsuitability is a term used to describe recommendations and trades inconsistent with the customer’s goals and investment profile.
Financial advisors must consider the factors listed below when providing advice to investors.
- The investor’s current financial state
- The investor’s goals for investing and what the investor hopes to achieve
- The likelihood of a return on the investment
- The investor’s tolerance risk.
According to FINRA Rule 2111, financial advisors may be liable for investor unsuitability claims if they fail to take the factors listed above into account and recommend investments that are not suitable.
If you’ve lost money due to a financial advisor’s bad recommendations, do not hesitate to contact an experienced securities attorney as soon as possible. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized securities law firm with over 25 years of experience litigating securities fraud cases.
Bryce Herman has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 – Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Bryce Herman is a registered broker in 12 states. He is also a registered investment advisor in Texas and California.
Besides UBS Financial Services, Bryce Herman has also worked with the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley & Co. Incorporated (CRD#:8209)
- Morgan Stanley DW (CRD#:7556)
- Banc Of America Securities (CRD#:26091)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Bryce Herman and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.