Bruce Davis Involved in Investor Dispute Alleging Fraud
Bruce Davis (CRD #: 1183438), a broker and investment advisor registered with Wells Fargo Clearing Services, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on January 19, 2022. Keep reading for more regarding the allegations.
A BrokerCheck disclosure, dated October 19, 2021, alleges that Bruce Davis assisted his mother (who had a power of attorney over her husband’s accounts) in defrauding and misappropriating funds from the accounts. The case is still pending.
Section A of FINRA Rule 2150 prohibits brokers and brokerage firms from misusing customers’ funds or securities. Bruce Davis also allegedly violated FINRA Rule 2010, which requires associated persons to “observe high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade” in the conduct of their business.
Bruce Davis has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 – Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
- Series 53 – Municipal Securities Principal Examination
Bruce Davis is a registered broker in 17 states. He is also a registered investment advisor in Florida.
Other than Wells Fargo Clearing Services, Bruce Davis has also worked with the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley (CRD#:149777)
- Morgan Stanley & Co. Incorporated (CRD#:8209)
- UBS Financial Services (CRD#:8174)
- J. B. Hanauer & Co. (CRD#:6958)
- Lehman Brothers (CRD#:7506)
- Kurta Law Can Help
Kurta Law Can Help
If you suffered losses after working with Bruce Davis, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.