Brian Yarch Faces 3-Year SEC Ban for Allegedly Charging Improper Fees
Brian Yarch:(CRD #: 4075003), a broker with Regulus Financial Group, has been barred by the SEC, according to his BrokerCheck Record accessed on October 18, 2021. Brian Yarch is also a registered investment adviser with Regal Investment Advisors.
On September 16, 2021, Brian Yarch and John Kailunas, the two primary owners of Regal Investment Advisors, agreed to the findings, remedial sanctions, and cease-and-desist following allegations of failing to provide advisory services to certain clients.
According to the SEC filing, from July 2015 to April 2021, Regal Investment Advisors allegedly improperly charged $85,432 in advisory fees to client accounts yet did not provide advisory services after the assigned advisors left the firm. SEC further alleges that Regal Investment Advisors failed to disclose to its clients that it had financial and managerial interests in Durand Capital Partners, a portfolio management company recommended to Regal Investment Advisors’ clients by Regal advisors.
Brian Yarch consented to the following SEC sanctions.
- SEC Bar
Commencing September 16, 2021, Brian Yarch was barred indefinitely from the SEC, with the right to reapply after three years.
- Civil and Administrative Penalty
He was ordered to pay a civil money penalty of $50,000 to the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Brian Yarch Background Information
Brian Yarch has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 4 – Registered Options Principal Examination
- Series 27 – Financial and Operations Principal Examination
- Series 53 – Municipal Securities Principal Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 38 states. He is also a registered investment adviser in Texas and Michigan.
Besides Regulus Financial Group and Regal Investment Advisors, Brian Yarch has worked with the following firms:
- Bright Owl Investment Advisors (CRD#:168851)
- American Portfolios Advisors (CRD#:112697)
- American Portfolios Financial Services (CRD#:18487)
- Sagepoint Financial (CRD#:133763)
- SunAmerica Securities (CRD#:20068)
- Washington Square Securities (CRD#:2882)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have been victimized by Brian Yarch, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Please contact us today if you would like us to evaluate your potential case.