Brian Meadows: Did Inaccurate Information Lead to Losses?
Brian Meadows (CRD #: 4860776), a broker registered with U.S. Bancorp Investments, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 20, 2021. Details are provided below.
On June 2, 2021, an investor alleged that Brian Meadows inaccurately described a potential tax liability caused by distributions from a mutual fund. The dispute was denied by the firm, but investors can still pursue FINRA arbitration and recover their losses following a denial.
Brian Meadows has also been fired. On October 20, 2014, J.P. Morgan fired Brian Meadows following allegations that he violated the policies of an affiliated bank.
Brian Meadows Background Information
Brian Meadows has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in four states and is a registered investment adviser in Washington.
Brian Meadows has worked with the following firms:
- S. Bancorp Investment (CRD #: 17868)
- Financial Advocates Investment Management (CRD #: 151298)
- LPL Financial (CRD #: 6413)
- P Morgan Securities (CRD #: 79)
- Chase Investment Services (CRD #: 25574)
- WM Financial Services (CRD #: 599)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Brian Meadows and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.