Bob Fehrman Facing Allegations Regarding Shares of GPB
Bob Fehrman (CRD #: 205552), a broker registered with MSC – BD, is involved in two investor disputes, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on September 8, 2021.
On July 26, 2021, an investor alleged that Bob Fehrman failed to conduct his due diligence when he recommended a GPB investment. GPB has faced Ponzi scheme allegations. The investor is seeking $115,000; the dispute is pending.
On October 1, 2020, an investor alleged that Bob Fehrman recommended GPB Auto, which is also implicated in the Ponzi fraud allegations. The investor is seeking $200,000; the dispute is pending.
Bob Fehrman Background Information
Bob Fehrman has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- PC – AMEX Put and Call Exam
- Series 5 Interest Rate Options Examination
- Series 1 Registered Representative Examination
- Series 4 Registered Options Principal Examination
- Series 40 Registered Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in three states: Illinois, Missouri, and Texas.
Bob Fehrman has worked with the following firms:
- MSC – BD (CRD #: 142927)
- Richfield Orion International (CRD #: 24433)
- WFG Investments (CRD #: 22704)
- Pro – Integrity Securities (CRD #: 44707)
- Sunpoint Securities (CRD #: 25442)
- Charlotte S. Cohen & Company (CRD #: 6401)
- Texas Capital Securities (CRD #: 25564)
- Advest (CRD #: 10)
- Westport Financial Group (CRD #: 13048)
- Prudential-Bache Securities (CRD #: 7471)
- Dean Witter Reynolds (CRD #: 7556)
- Dean Witter & Co. (CRD #: 6466)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD #: 572)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Bob Fehrman and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.