Billy Curl Resigns from Fidelity Brokerage Services
Billy Curl (CRD #: 6868560), a broker registered with The Huntington Investment Company, resigned following alleged misconduct, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 11, 2023. Investors may have also engaged his services through Huntington Financial Advisors. Read on to learn more about his alleged conduct as a broker.
Resignation from Fidelity Brokerage Services
On March 8, 2023, Billy Curl resigned from Fidelity Brokerage Services after allegedly failing to properly document attempts to contact clients.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Billy Curl has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Billy Curl is not currently a registered broker in any state. He is a registered investment adviser in Indiana.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors (CRD#:288590)
- Fidelity Brokerage Services (CRD#:7784)
- Mutual of Omaha Investor Services (CRD#:611)
- Prudential Financial Planning Services (CRD#:5685)
- Pruco Securities (CRD#:5685)
- Edward Jones (CRD#:250)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Billy Curl and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.