Arthur Korsun Allegedly Recommended Unsuitable Oil and Gas Investment
Arthur Korsun (CRD #: 4306061), a broker registered with Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, allegedly made an unsuitable investment recommendation, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 8, 2022. Keep reading if you have questions about Arthur Korsun’s conduct as a broker.
On April 22, 2022, an investor alleged that Arthur Korsun recommended an unsuitable oil and gas investment. This dispute remains pending.
FINRA Rule 2111
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to take into account investors’ financial goals when recommending investments. Brokers evaluate the characteristics described in an investor’s profile, such as their age, tax status, and other investments.
Investors who rely on their broker for recommendations may be able to recoup their losses through FINRA arbitration.
Arthur Korsun has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Arthur Korsun is a registered broker in New York and a registered investment adviser in New Jersey.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Prudential Financial Planning Services (CRD#:5685)
- Pruco Securities (CRD#:5685)
- AXA Advisors (CRD#:6627)
- Hornor, Townsend & Kent (CRD#:4031)
- Lincoln Financial Advisors (CRD#:3978)
- Cetera Financial Specialists (CRD#:10358)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Arthur Korsun and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.