Antonio Bestard Barred By FINRA
Antonio Bestard (CRD #: 5709439), a broker formerly registered with Edward Jones, is the subject of a regulatory action. This is according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 2, 2022.
On November 16, 2021, Antonio Bestard was barred by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). This followed allegations that Antonio Bestard failed to respond to FINRA requests for information. FINRA Rule 8210 states that FINRA has the right to require a broker to testify with respect to any matter involved in an investigation or a complaint. Following the suspension, Antonio Bestard failed to request termination of his suspension within three months. As a result, the suspension converted to a bar.
Antonio Bestard has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He has worked with the following firms:
- Edward Jones (CRD #: 250)
- Morgan Stanley (CRD #: 149777)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD #: 7691)
- Berkeley Capital Securities (CRD #: 139982)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Antonio Bestard and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who have lost money following broker fraud or misconduct. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to restore your lost funds and get your financial future back on track.