Allan Snider Involved in Investor Dispute
Allan Snider (CRD #: 429580), a broker formerly registered with Oppenheimer & Co, was involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 19, 2022.
On January 6, 2022, Allan Snider was involved in an investor dispute alleging unsuitable investments, breach of fiduciary duty, failure to supervise, breach of contract, misrepresentations, over-concentration, excessive trading, and unauthorized trading.
The investor is seeking to recover $400,000一the case is still pending.
Allan Snider has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 – Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 15 – Foreign Currency Options Examination
- Series 5 – Interest Rate Options Examination
- PC – AMEX Put and Call Exam
- Series 1 – Registered Representative Examination
Besides Oppenheimer & Co, Allan Snider has also worked with the following firms:
- UBS Financial Services (CRD#:8174)
- Morgan Stanley DW (CRD#:7556)
- Painewebber Incorporated (CRD#:8174)
- Drexel Burnham Lambert Incorporated (CRD#:7323)
- L. F. Rothschild, Unterberg, Towbin (CRD#:501)
- E. F. Hutton & Company (CRD#:235)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you lost money while working with Allan Snider, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.